Important questions to ask:
- Will you current IT tech answer your 3am phone call?
- Are they available afterhours, weekends and holidays?
- How much money and business can you afford to lose?
- For how many days can you afford your system to be down?
- Which is better for your business, a Business Continuity Plan or Management By Crisis?
- How long since your last crisis have you been ‘thinking about’ doing something?
Computer emergencies are best handled by PREVENTION!!
- Put our Business Continuity Plan in place today
- Substantially decrease down time to hours instead of days
- Monthly and Quarterly Maintenance Programs are available
Computer Issues Our Professionals service:
- No power to computer
- Computer won't start
- Computer is slow to start
- No internet connectivity
- Slow internet
- Blue Screen of Death
- Computer lockout
- Unexpected shutdowns
- Data loss*
- Computer lockup and freezing
- Viruses*, Spyware, and Rootkits
- OS upgrades and downgrades
- No audio or video
- No mouse or keyboard
- USB port malfunction
- Printer issues
- Inoperative CD/DVD bay
- Miscellaneous hardware and software issues
Let us serve you!
- Business emergencies are handled immediately!
- Non-emergencies will receive same to next-day service
- With internet connectivity, Remote Access is always available for fastest service
- Monthly and quarterly maintenance programs available for consistent and efficient performance
Click here for our Service Area page
*Exceptions always apply. Occasionally, some situations are beyond repair.